MLB~ISA


Friday, November 14, 2008

Hmmm...the feel

The feel of SPM
....
me feel very 轻松....
this time mayb.....
the result will.......
the colour......
mayb red......

the study mood.......very low....
why?mayb i not....i not the wood of study
lazy........
have already pass 4 exam...
2 feel better
1 very OK and
1 feel terrible...

haiz.......i going improve my SEJARAH....
mayb....
but i wont
hahaha...
SEJARAH is useless for me
study = wasting my time
......
still got 5 day
my friend majority will go to college and not staying in CHONG HWA....
and me going to eat the canteen food a year AGAIN.....
So Boring.....
but anyway....i will wish they
and hope they keep in contact me
haha

5 comments:

JaCksoN said...

i also nid to eat one year

=ah.kEnt= said...

Bro... Gambateh...
恭祝你新部落格开张!

MaggieMTMT said...

hey yo...
din know you blog..
haha...
eating canteen food for another year??
me too... =)

and i totally agree wif dat sentence..
study sejarah = wasting time
haha..

ღje m'appelle jascღ said...

Juz one more year to go, one year minus out the public holidays n school holidays.. not much time left! so, enjoy ur final year in high school bah~ =)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.