There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see the world, I will marry you.' One day,someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. He asked her, 'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her lifeled her to refuse to marry him. Her boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.'
有一位瞎女很討厭自己因為眼睛瞎了。她也討厭每個人,唯一不討厭的是她的男朋友,因為他都常守在她身旁。於是她對她的男朋友說:「如果能讓我看到這個世界,我愿意嫁給你!」有一天,有人捐了一對眼睛給她。當紗布解開時,她能夠看到一 切,包括她的男朋友。
男朋友問她:「現在你可以看到這世界,你愿意嫁給我嗎?」那女孩看了男朋友是個瞎子,他那對蓋上眼皮的眼睛嚇到了她,這是她無法想像。她想:要我嫁給他而一生對他這個樣子,我無法接受。於是,她的男朋友很傷心的離開她,幾天後寫了字條給她:「親愛的,請你好好照顧你的眼睛,因為它不是屬於你的之前,它是屬於我的。」
This is how the human brain often works when our status changes.Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations.
這也是人的腦會如何做當情況有所變動。只有少許人會記得他或她之前的生活及誰會在身旁當他或她處在困境的時候
Life Is a Gift
生命是一份禮物
Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.
今天,當你要講一句不善之言--請想想那些無法講話的人
Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
當你要埋怨食物的味道時--請想想那些沒有食物吃的人
Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.
當你要埋怨你的先生或太太時--請想想那些在向上天哭訴要一個伴侶的人
Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who died too early on this earth.
今天,當你要埋怨生活時--請想想那些太早離開人世間的人
Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.
當你要埋怨小孩時--請想想那些渴望小孩而無能生育的人。
Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.
當你要爭論沒有人清理屋子時--請想想那些住在街邊的人
Before whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
當你在哀訴駕駛的路程--請想想那些同樣的路程以代步的人
And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
當你很疲備而埋怨工作時--請想想那些無工作,殘疾的,及那些多麼希望擁有你這份工作的人
But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without sin.
當你想要指著人或互相譴責時--請記得沒有一個人是無罪
And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.
當壓抑的念頭讓你無法振作時--請你笑一笑想想:你還活著存在世間!
9 years ago
2 comments:
It touched me..
Nice article..good story..
You wrote it?xD
reali reali reali so touched.....so nice..but 眼睛*不是眼精...wakaka...no blame on me o..
Post a Comment